where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Frank Deford 's got the touch [>]
:: pictures of Japan [>]
:: Which literature classic are you? [>]
:: sowin' the seeds, the birds and the bees. . . [>]
:: salvation [>]
:: congratulations! [>]
:: I'm a little punch drunk [>]
:: bad credit? no problem! [>]
:: tonight and chaos [>]
:: decisions, decisions [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, September 02, 2004
do I have a choice?

I'm trying to decide which is more annoying: people who watch loud movies when I'm trying to go to sleep (old apartment), or people who watch loud TV in the early morning and wake me up (current situation). For the second morning in a row, I've been awakened around 5:30am by a neighbor watching TV in their room. My solution for this is to turn the fan in my bathroom on, turn my floor fan up a notch, put the covers over my head and nap until I really wake up. This morning I jumped up and down three times on the floor, since my knocking on the wall next to me yesterday morning didn't work. I think they turned it down this morning.

What are earplugs for, if they don't work for these situations? Urgh.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.