where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I'm a little punch drunk [>]
:: bad credit? no problem! [>]
:: tonight and chaos [>]
:: decisions, decisions [>]
:: Control Room audiopost [>]
:: construction deadlines and gender and generation c... [>]
:: Reflections on my drive through Northwest Austin [>]
:: AOL IM [>]
:: um, it doesn't look like I've done much traveling. [>]
:: What Happened in 1978 [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Sunday, August 29, 2004
congratulations!

I'm barely awake and tried to do an audio post, but I just had to post that after being in labor for 35 hours (my rough estimate), Kristina gave birth to Julian Tomas about an hour ago. It's pretty crazy thinking of her as a mom, but that's what she is now. I'm not sure about the name - when we had discussed names, this one never came up, but I like the Tomas part.

I'm now going to attempt to go back to sleep. We'll see.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.