where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: and here I was giving mine away for free (almost) [>]
:: a fine waste of a lunch break [>]
:: ways to waste time, no. 1 [>]
:: these crack me up. [>]
:: about last night [>]
:: I'm Morpheus? [>]
:: Cantique de Jean Racine [>]
:: weight a minute. . . [>]
:: "Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!" [>]
:: smut smut smut [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, July 12, 2004
you stay classy

Mel, Leah and I caught "Anchorman" yesterday and it was so funny. My stomach hurt at one time from laughing so hard. The cast is great, and the cameos are terrific, but that Steve Carrell is who made me laugh the hardest. His character is just dumb as a post. The film is not high-brow comedy, but it isn't that stupid. It's just great. I normally wouldn't see a movie like "Anchorman", but that Will Ferrell - I'm just a fan, I guess.

When he was on Saturday Night Live, he was in my favorite running skits: the cheerleaders and the singing schoolteachers.

Anyway, I'd recommend seeing it. It isn't as great as "Elf", but it is pretty damn funny.

update: I just found this on NPR's site: NPR : The Joys of Will Ferrell. It's a neat discussion between Elvis Mitchell and Susan Stamberg about Ferrell and why he is worth watching in films.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.