where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: a fine waste of a lunch break [>]
:: ways to waste time, no. 1 [>]
:: these crack me up. [>]
:: about last night [>]
:: I'm Morpheus? [>]
:: Cantique de Jean Racine [>]
:: weight a minute. . . [>]
:: "Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!" [>]
:: smut smut smut [>]
:: all this rain [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, July 09, 2004
and here I was giving mine away for free (almost)

I can't believe some people. Eventually, gmail will be openly available, and I bet someone who paid for an invite will feel stupid.

***GOOGLE GMAIL INVITES + BONUS ORKUT INVITE***

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.