where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Another Sojourners find "We reject the false doct... [>]
:: Wisdom from Sojourners: "As long as we want to ge... [>]
:: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [>]
:: It means I watch Gilmore Girls too damn muchLast n... [>]
:: It is crazy how many people are visiting my other ... [>]
:: I copied this from Rebekah's site. How well-read a... [>]
:: I have added commenting ability to this blog. I d... [>]
:: Last night, Melissa and I were part of a first gro... [>]
:: Which Family Guy character are you? [>]
:: Reflections on my turning twenty-sixI'm four years... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, May 07, 2004

Get Fuzzy today is a must read. Oh my goodness, it's funny.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.