where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: My results from the Belief-O-Matic: 1. Mainline ... [>]
:: Cheese Test: What type of cheese are you? [>]
:: [>]
:: I thought of this song last night. It's funny, it... [>]
:: The first Monday after "spring forward" is HORRIBL... [>]
:: Never mind that there were only about two major fe... [>]
:: I thought I was so cool . . . You are a MASTER of ... [>]
:: 100 things about me 100. I am the eldest daughter... [>]
:: Window of chapel at MoRanch, 2003. [>]
:: Mo-Ranch guesthouse, 2003. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, April 15, 2004

It's Rosie's birthday today! She's a tax day puppy.

edit: she's so cute, I had to include a picture.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.