where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Never mind that there were only about two major fe... [>]
:: I thought I was so cool . . . You are a MASTER of ... [>]
:: 100 things about me 100. I am the eldest daughter... [>]
:: Window of chapel at MoRanch, 2003. [>]
:: Mo-Ranch guesthouse, 2003. [>]
:: Chapel at Mo-Ranch, 2003. [>]
:: Mo-Ranch playground, 2003. [>]
:: When did I get so bad about keeping in contact wit... [>]
:: I heard Crowded House today Everywhere you go, you... [>]
:: Athena ?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ?? brou... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, April 05, 2004

The first Monday after "spring forward" is HORRIBLE.

Russell's chocolate raspberry cake is WONDERFUL.

And that is all my muddled brain can come up with for today.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.