where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: me and my red hoodie [>]
:: I gave in. [>]
:: eeeewwwwwwwww [>]
:: Alison Krauss and Union Station coming to Austin [>]
:: Marie Antoinette and Howard Hawks [>]
:: more chick-lit anger [>]
:: an update from Melissa [>]
:: Women Build: framing [>]
:: from Charlie. AGAIN. [>]
:: Wind, Water and Stone: A Spring Concert of Mostly ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
change your bookmarks!

As of today, I'm going to be mainly posting at my new blog: all about E. Yay!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.