where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: eeeewwwwwwwww [>]
:: Alison Krauss and Union Station coming to Austin [>]
:: Marie Antoinette and Howard Hawks [>]
:: more chick-lit anger [>]
:: an update from Melissa [>]
:: Women Build: framing [>]
:: from Charlie. AGAIN. [>]
:: Wind, Water and Stone: A Spring Concert of Mostly ... [>]
:: from Pinkdome [>]
:: ARGH [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, April 29, 2005
I gave in.

I was tired of this design and frustrated with Blogger, so I gave in and bought a domain and set up wordpress. I'm still playing with it, and when I have it where I feel confident enough to plug it, you'll read it here!

I want to thank Oso here for having such a gorgeous blog. I was so fascinated with his blog that I had been seriously considering setting wordpress up ever since his redesign. So thanks, oso!

For my regular readers, whomever you may be, I'd like to thank you for keeping up with me. I'm not giving up on blogging, just on blogg-er.

Oh, and thanks to Charlie for helping me come up with my domain name.

These were my ideas (not chosen):
whereorwhen.net - obvious
animadvert.net - cool word
perpend.net - cool word
viennarain.net - poem I wrote in college
candentbeam.net - cool word

Hopefully I can play with it enough this weekend to make it open to the public! I'll keep you posted.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.