where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I gave in. [>]
:: eeeewwwwwwwww [>]
:: Alison Krauss and Union Station coming to Austin [>]
:: Marie Antoinette and Howard Hawks [>]
:: more chick-lit anger [>]
:: an update from Melissa [>]
:: Women Build: framing [>]
:: from Charlie. AGAIN. [>]
:: Wind, Water and Stone: A Spring Concert of Mostly ... [>]
:: from Pinkdome [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
me and my red hoodie

Central Presbyterian Church has pictures up from Easter Sunday. If you want to see me chilled in my red hoodie at the sunrise service, I'm on the right in the second pic of the Flash presentation. The sky was beginning to lighten up at the moment. Don't ask me what I was doing at the moment, because it is really a rather cold blur.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.