where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my recovery from ACL fest [>]
:: ACL II: before Elvis Costello [>]
:: ACL I: Broken Social Scene [>]
:: old home week? [>]
:: thoughts on Garden State (wherein I am almost hit) [>]
:: more on the concert tonight [>]
:: strange remembrances [>]
:: are you old? Read this and find out. [>]
:: 26 and menopausal [>]
:: Happy birthday, Mr. Cage! [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, September 20, 2004
random ACL note

Lamest pickup line ever - "Did you just touch my ass?!" Some (hopefully drunk) guy used this on me during the FF show. I thought I wasn't hearing him correctly, so he had to yell it a couple of times. I just felt very sorry for him as I denied touching him in any manner or form. He said, "Okay. Well, what's your name?" So I told him and he said, "Elizabeth, you have a good night." I said, "You too," and patted his arm as he walked through the crowd.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.