where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: must-watch video [>]
:: why didn't they just take the sign down? [>]
:: random ACL note [>]
:: my recovery from ACL fest [>]
:: ACL II: before Elvis Costello [>]
:: ACL I: Broken Social Scene [>]
:: old home week? [>]
:: thoughts on Garden State (wherein I am almost hit) [>]
:: more on the concert tonight [>]
:: strange remembrances [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, September 27, 2004
guilty admission

I admit I watched Clubhouse (a Mel Gibson and Aaron Spelling produced show), and got surprisingly into it. I could watch it regularly, if I can remember when it's on. It will be my post-Gilmore Girls/pre-Queer Eye show.

I also like that Jack and Bobby show. The writing is just so good, the acting is good, and the premise original.

I watched Lost last week and didn't care much for it.

sidenote: Conan to Take Over 'Tonight' in Five Years. I'll finally be able to watch Conan regularly. I'm sure his show will keep its unique style. I hope so anyway.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.