where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: 100 things about me 100. I am the eldest daughter... [>]
:: Window of chapel at MoRanch, 2003. [>]
:: Mo-Ranch guesthouse, 2003. [>]
:: Chapel at Mo-Ranch, 2003. [>]
:: Mo-Ranch playground, 2003. [>]
:: When did I get so bad about keeping in contact wit... [>]
:: I heard Crowded House today Everywhere you go, you... [>]
:: Athena ?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ?? brou... [>]
:: I experimented with my mom's digital camera, and... [>]
:: She had loved her trip to Vienna, the buildings, g... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, April 01, 2004

I thought I was so cool . . .


Master!
You are a MASTER of the English language!


While your English is not exactly perfect, you are still more grammatically correct than just about every American. Still, there is always room for improvement...


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.