where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: um, what the. . .? [>]
:: I did mean to record this. [>]
:: another reason to like Whole Foods [>]
:: survey sez. . . [>]
:: my new favorite music video [>]
:: [>]
:: cooking by myself [>]
:: tired of taking flyers around [>]
:: I'm a Progressive gal. [>]
:: Hugo and Sharon Olds [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, October 15, 2004
volunteer for the Texas Book festival

I just completed an online form to volunteer at the Texas Book Festival. It was really great to attend last year, but there are only a couple of authors coming this year that I feel much about. Anyway, I figure I can try to help out. Hopefully the weather will be as lovely as it was last year.

Texas Book Festival - volunteer

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.