where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: survey sez. . . [>]
:: my new favorite music video [>]
:: [>]
:: cooking by myself [>]
:: tired of taking flyers around [>]
:: I'm a Progressive gal. [>]
:: Hugo and Sharon Olds [>]
:: oops, I did it again. [>]
:: What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you? [>]
:: career aspirations [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, October 14, 2004
another reason to like Whole Foods

Whole Foods Market has online recipes! Why am I just now discovering this?

I'm going to the grocery store tonight (not Whole Foods, unfortunately), and I want to get ingredients for a recipe.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.