where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my new favorite music video [>]
:: [>]
:: cooking by myself [>]
:: tired of taking flyers around [>]
:: I'm a Progressive gal. [>]
:: Hugo and Sharon Olds [>]
:: oops, I did it again. [>]
:: What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you? [>]
:: career aspirations [>]
:: Pilates. . . ouch. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
survey sez. . .

A - Age: 26
B - Band listening to right now: Crowded House
C - Crush: none right now, really. Does Taye Diggs count?
D - Dad's name: Mark
E - Easiest person to talk to: Kristina
F - Favorite band at the moment: Calexico
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: worms - I like the texture better.
H - Hometown: Austin, Texas
I - Instruments: voice
K - Kids: nope.
L - Longest car ride ever: my drive from Minneapolis to Olathe, Kansas/Olathe to Austin, TX all by my lonesome.
M - Mom's name: Laurel
N - Number of siblings: uno
P - Phobia[s]: huge roaches, large crowds
Q - Favorite Quote: currently "It would indeed be ironic if, in the name of national defence, we would sanction the subversion of one of those liberties which make the defence of our nation worthwhile." -Earl Warren, jurist (1891-1974)
R - Reason to smile: Blue Bell Dos Amigos ice cream. Yum!
S - Song you sang last: Aimee Mann, "This is how it goes"
T - Time you wake up: 7:03
U - Unknown fact about me: I chew ice. Okay, some people already know this about me.
V - Vegetable you hate: Just one? Squash.
W - Worst habit: chewing ice?
X - X-rays you've had: teeth; foot, when I broke it in fifth grade. Um, do mammograms count?
Y - Yummy food: Suzi's China Grill Krab Rangoon
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus

I got it from Alice.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.